Sunday, November 19, 2006

Choices

Choices,

We are all given the ability to choose what we believe, over the years some of these choices have led us, many believers to follow a path that is deceptive. These deceptive paths have become clear to me as a result of the ongoing war against lies and corruption.

When Jesus spoke to the crowds using parables, first did Jesus exist, my choice it to believe that Jesus did exist. Therefore; Jesus did speak and his words were captured by many that together they could write down his message and pass those messages on to the next generation and so forth as complete stories known as parables. I believe the parables that were told held messages for future generations, the greatest of these messages was to Love GOD and that we all have eternal souls.

What were the barriers of the time of Jesus? How much Love could Jesus express to people that believed in war and human sacrifice? Have we changed any today? I believe that the parables held word constructs that could be interpreted in different ways, and yet when all the meanings are true and consistent with the teachings of Jesus we do get to know the will of GOD.

Recently I was asked if I would be interested in participating in a taping of a round table event for the Today Show. A week later and my membership to Beliefnet is being challenged because of a discussion that is the question at the heart of the reason that I think I would make a good guest to be interviewed. If one day in the near future you find that I can not participate because I have been removed, remember it is not by my choices to follow my beliefs, but by the actions of others that have set me up only to pull the carpet out from under my feet. The discussion started by a message from Richard Dawkins, brought forth the question can you prove that GOD exists? In answering that question I invited other participants into our group so that they might see the work of GOD in our lives and experience the working of the Holy Spirit for themselves. The accusations against me are that I’m a proselyte while trying to share and reveal what I can not readily explain other than through actual experience.

Something is wrong in our world and with the staff at Beliefnet, if people can be removed because they became involved in the participation of the discussions and proof that does exist. The problem is that what is proof by personal experience is not tangible proof that can be displayed upon a table for all to see.

I know what I believe because I can not deny that I have been helped in ways; by people and spirit to reveal mysteries to me and show me the way. I know people have worked together for evil to cause me harm and deny me the natural rights and civil liberties that are granted to all other humans.

I see that we are in a war against those that would isolate and divide the working of spirit in our world. This is a war that we are not to fight with physical violence but we are to move in the spirit to overcome with word and deed. That is the message that I glean from the teachings of Jesus.

Today as always we have a choice to include or to divorce the good spirit available to us. We certainly should stay clear from evil spirits that would take away our lives or our ability to participate with those that are truly inspirations from GOD. How do we know if we are a good spirit or evil? We know each other by our fruits; the fruit of the spirit is inspiration and Love.

Move as the spirit leads you,

Peace and Blessings,

Sincerely,

Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home