Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hearing voices and stories shared

http://www.whyy.org/91FM/RadioTimes.html

I called in twice, to Radio Times if you access the archives you can hear the conversations that caught my attention.

Once on 12-20-04 in regard to law and cases, maybe if you would like to hear what I sound like when complaining about what I’ve been through and the things I’ve seen.

You can listen to the archived show and hear me at 38:55 I was traveling through New Hope when I called in.

And I wrote about calling in on another occasion, and wrote this about the experience.

The Working of the mind.

Of Abusiveness and PacifistsGOD does have a sense of humor, LOL Listen on Real Player at 45:21 in the second hour today 1/31/05 and follow the conversation...Should we have a male and female representation at all tables or should we see each gender as having the same make up of the same brain that can work similarly treating people I am aired at 47:30 I'm really sorry for the background noise it is the diesel engine and road noise.It is a good listen...What happens after my call, the amygdala defense? Come on lets look deeper into who are the people that are protecting the profits of bad psychiatry? Keep an open mind and ask questions...Is this interview slanted to control other people...Of the Good and the Bad it will all be brought together.Now to e-mail, A Kiss to die for, the Evolution of Religion, A vision for the future, and how animals relate to each other.These works together might make a very good read as a small book; I would really like to share these ideas with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home