Sunday, September 02, 2007

Organizing Thoughts

In organizing my thoughts I started Blogging. I am so greatful to Blogger for allowing me the place and space to work all of this out. Although Blogger is a great site to get started at writing out your thoughts, you need a community of friends to help keep things going. That is where message boards enter into the fray, and while a blog is a message board, if you don't have a following, you could end up talking to yourself. Feedback is very important, and good feedback helps correct your minor mistakes and improve your writing style.

A new site called Communati.com was just created and a very diverse community of people are blogging there. The site has been growing and once I reached 5-6 pages of posts I realized that I couldn't sort through my thoughts, it was like a deck of cards all shuffled up. So I sat down and thought how can I better organize my writings? This is what I came up with.

Organizing Automatically This is not actually an automatic solution but a way to think in order to get the juices flowing, to be more focused. Then it hit me, that moment I knew what I wanted to do and so I wrote out that thought as well found here: Thinking on three levels this allowed me the freedom to put everything together and master my posts, my writings and to share on other blogs how to access information that would normally get lost in the mountain of stuff that can pile up and distract or overwhelm the average person.

These are simple solutions that anyone can apply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home