Saturday, October 22, 2005

Is there Hope for my failed marriage?

I wish there was hope, but hope doesn't exist,

I'm sorry that as wishful for Love that she might have, it will not work for the two of us because she just doesn't get it. When she says, "I Love you but I can't stand you." She speaks in the negative of what real love truly is.

I had the opportunity to draw the comparison of how she has projected me into the image of her father. She was mad because I started talking louder as she was exiting the room in the middle of a conversation. Something that she does frequently, she claimed to be multitasking. I told her it was very rude, because she did this to her father all of the time. I saw the problem that the doctors didn't look for. The problem of communication. Where a person who misconstrudes a comment and feels threatened by their interpretation.

The lack of asking for clarification allowed the doctors to give the theraputic response to keep away and try not to resolve the issues of conflict. Everything is a matter of keeping secrets and not being open and transparent, not respecting the other person's thoughts and visions. Not listening.

So many people so many abuses. The abused becoming the abuser, by creating emotional distress. Living life in constant crisis.

I hate to put the children into that environment.

Love is giving and receiving.

Love doesn't demand, it sets people free to be all they can be.

My wife didn't know because of the way she was abused, she never knew.

Flirting is seeing the best in another person, it is the beginnning to love, it is the power of positive thinking.

GOD Bless ALL, ALL that Bless GOD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home